Join us March 1 (in Indianapolis) or March 2 (in Bloomington) for interactive workshops that will help reframe our understanding of the central challenges raised by the addictions crisis, and help us begin to explore new opportunities for responding to those challenges. Spaces are available for potential community partners. See registration form below.
The schedule for these events will be:
- 8:00 - BREAKFAST and CHECK-IN
- 8:30 - WELCOME and CALL TO ACTION
- 9:00 - ROADMAP for the DAY
- 9:15 - CLARIFYING OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHALLENGES OF ADDICTION (breakout discussions)
- 10:00 - BREAK
- 10:15 - IDENTIFYING GAPS and OPPORTUNITIES FOR IU’S RESPONSE TO THE ADDICTIONS CRISIS (breakout discussions)
- 11:15 - FOCAL TOPICS TO FRAME LUNCH CONVERSATIONS
- 11:45 - LUNCH (breakout discussion)
- 12:45 - PLENARY DISCUSSION: Identifying new opportunities to respond to the addictions crisis
- 1:15 - CLOSING: Whose expertise do we need? What are the next steps to generate projects that take advantage of and respond to the reframing we’ve begun?
Hine Hall 137
875 West North Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Presidents Hall, Franklin Hall
601 East Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington, IN 47405
Please contact email@example.com for more information.