Only projects led by IU faculty members are eligible for funding.
Indiana University announces the application process for projects to be funded in 2018 through IU’s Grand Challenge Initiative, “Responding to the Addictions Crisis.”
- Optional concept papers are due April 5, 2018. Feedback will focus on responsiveness to the stated goals of the Grand Challenge, utilization of IU strengths, potential for strong partnerships within IU and with community organizations, and likely impact on the addictions crisis.
To assist with preparing for the review process, a Letter of Intent is required, and is due no later than 11:59PM on June 5th, 2018. LoIs must be submitted online at IU’s internal grant application portal, https://iu.infoready4.com/, and must include
- A brief Executive Summary (<150 words) of the project.
- A list of all key personnel and external partners, whether confirmed or expected.
- Identification of the priority focal areas being utilized, and goals being addressed, in the project.
- Full proposals will be due June 25, 2018, with implementation of selected projects slated to begin in September 2018.